Open to Touchstone families only, Touchstone’s Extended Day Program offers a one-week summer program (Monday, June 19 – Friday, June 23) to bridge the end of school at Touchstone with the start of the Touchstone Summer Camp
which runs from Monday, June 26 – Friday, July 28, 2017.
EDP’s Week of Fun in the Sun
Monday, June 19 – Friday, June 23, 2017
Registrations are due Wednesday, May 31. You may register for the bridge week on the online June EDP registration form.
Email Glynis with any questions at email@example.com.
Monday – West Hill Dam Park
Tuesday – Games, Water Play and Summer Fun at TCS
Wednesday – Hopkinton State Park
Thursday – Games, Water Play and Summer Fun at TCS
Friday – West Hill Dam Park
- EDP has beach toys, shovels, noodles and an umbrella that we will bring with us each day.
- Please remember to leave your child’s car set at drop off each day. We will be traveling by car to our beach destinations on Monday, Wednesday and Friday.
- We will leave Touchstone at 10 a.m. and return at 2 p.m.
Your child should bring the following every day:
- Backpack/bag – to carry everything
- NUT FREE -Brown-bag disposable lunch and snacks
- Extra snacks – busy days are hungry days
- WATER!!!!! – a refillable water bottle is ideal
- Extra clothes and underwear – just in case
- Plastic bag for wet clothes, etc.
- Sunscreen (and a hat is recommended)
- Sneakers or closed-toe shoes – in case we go for a short hike
- Flotation devices – if needed. According to Massachusetts Law (Christian’s Law), all non-swimmer or at-risk-swimmers must be fitted with a properly sized and snug fitted Personal Flotation Device (PFD – Type I, II, or III). All children will be swim-tested on entering the water
- Car seat/booster – if needed