Admissions Open Houses Announced
Thinking about school for next year for ages 3 through 8th grade?
Admissions Open Houses will be held:
Wednesday, November 1, 6–7:30 p.m.
Friday, November 3, drop in at anytime between 8:30 a.m. and 2 p.m.
Sunday, November 5, 1-3:30 p.m.
Every child has the right to a joyful education!
Come tour our beautiful campus, meet our teachers, and learn why a Touchstone education is a gift for your child’s whole life.
Ages 3 through 8th Grade
If you are looking for a school:
- > Where your child is actively engaged and loves to come to school
- > Where creativity and challenge happen each and every day
- > Where there is a strong focus on the arts, environmental education, and physical education
- > Where students work, play, and explore the great outdoors on our campus gardens and nature trails
- > Where a love of learning and respect are at the heart of everything we do
- > Then we invite you to visit Touchstone Community School!
If you cannot make our Open House, visit Touchstone on the any of the following Fridays between the hours of 10:30 am – 12 noon. Registration is not required.
November 3, 11, 17
January 5, 12, 19, 26
February 2, 9
March 2, 9, 16, 23, 30
April 4, 13, 27
May 4, 11, 18, 25
For more information, please call admissions at 508-839-0038 or email email@example.com.