Touchstone is a community working to raise thoughtful, collaborative, and innovative people who appreciate the world’s great resources and potential, and people who are prepared academically, socially, and emotionally to take on the challenges they will face.
Applying to Touchstone is a thoughtful process where our faculty and staff are actively engaged in getting to know you and your child.
We welcome families who share out commitment to a quality education to visit Touchstone. Please contact our admissions director by phone, 508-839-0038, or email, firstname.lastname@example.org
Admissions Open Houses
Wednesday, November 1, 6 – 7:30 p.m.
Friday, November 3, drop in at anytime between 8:30 a.m. and 2 p.m.
Sunday, November 5, 1-3:30 p.m.
Every child has the right to a joyful education!
Come tour our beautiful campus, meet our teachers, and learn why a Touchstone education is a gift for your child’s whole life.
Ages 3 through 8th Grade
If you are looking for a school:
- Where your child is actively engaged and loves to come to school
- Where creativity and challenge happen each and every day
- Where there is a strong focus on the arts, environmental education, and physical education
- Where students work, play, and explore the great outdoors on our campus gardens and nature trails
- Where a love of learning and respect are at the heart of everything we do
Then we invite you to visit Touchstone Community School!
For more information contact Admissions at: 508-839-0038 or email@example.com
10:30 am – 12:00 noon
Fridays: 11/3, 11/17, 12/8, 1/5, 1/12, 1/19, 1/26, 2/2, 2/9, 3/2, 3/9, 3/16, 3/23, 3/30, 4/6, 4/13, 4/27, 5/4, 5/11, 5/18, 5/25
Interested families can drop-in on any of the listed dates. No registration required.
“We are committed to learning. To that end, we seek students and families who are equally committed.”