Extended Day Program Direct Line: 774.288.0499
Touchstone Community School
54 Leland Street
Grafton MA 01519
Head of School, Susan Diller, 508-839-0038.
Our school employs a team of highly experienced teachers and administrators who are able to speak to members of the media on a wide range of education and child development topics. Additionally, many of the staff are accomplished, published writers themselves and could provide articles for your publications.
Photographs to accompany our press releases or articles you are writing may be available to certain media outlets. Please contact Susan Diller for more information.
view larger map
From Route 495
- Take Exit 21B Upton
- Continue for 4.8 miles until you come to the traffic light at the intersection of Route 140
- Turn right onto Route 140 North
- Proceed 7/10th of a mile and turn right on Old Grafton Road (the first right after Williams St., which will be on your left) Touchstone will be 1 mile down on your left.
- Old Grafton Road will become Leland Street when you cross over into the town of Grafton.
- Take Route 122 South until it merges with Route 140 South
- Continue on Route 140 through Grafton Center
- Proceed 2.5 miles from the Grafton Common turn left onto Leland St. (Leland Street is the second left after Silver Lake)
- Continue on Leland St. for 1 mile and Touchstone will be on your right.
From the East
- Take the Mass Pike to Exit 11A (495 South) and follow the directions From Route 495
From the West
- Take the Mass Pike to Exit 11 (Millbury) and follow the directions above From Worcester.